Tipping Point Events
These events are in addition to regular opening hours. Only regular events are listed below. Join our mailing list, twitter or facebook to stay informed about other events and activities being organised.
Tuesday (every tuesday)
- Free community cinema Doors open 7pm . Usually finished by 9.30ish
Wednesday (every wednesday)
- Eco Parents coffee morning 9.00 – 10.30am
Saturday (every saturday)
- Kids crafts 11-1 pm
- Letter Writing 1-3 pm
Sunday (every sunday)
- Bike Maintenance (stopped now until further notice)
- Action Training (please contact us first to confirm)
Over the coming months there’ll also be various talks on subject such as carbon capture and storage, the false promises of techno fixes, the cop15 climate talks in Copenhagen, why direct action, just transitions and the green new deal, capitalism and free market solutions.
Additionally we’ll be running a series of practical skill sharing workshops over the next few months. They including:
- Setting up a low energy computer suite.
- Building a pedal powered washing machine.
- Pedal generators, and mechanical take off.
- Building a large efficient low smoke rocket stove.
- Rain water harvesting and toilet flushing.
- Making arm tubes and casting concrete for lock-ons.
- DIY Solar water heating.
- Making a mobile 12 volt sound system.
- Building bike trailers.
Most of these would be weekend long residential workshops. All will be free.
If you have ideals for workshops or skills your like to share or gain, please get in touch.